|How Do I join the Elks?
Answer: Click here for Membership Information
Starting immediately, members of the Elks will be able to
send membership invitations to friends and family via the
elks.org website. This streamlined application process will enable members to invite worthy candidates to join and will significantly reduce the delays and inconvenience associated with hardcopy applications.
|How do I rent the Elks Hall?
||The Elks has a 160 person capacity. For hall rentals and more information call 203-269-7162.
|How do I get to the Lodge?
Directions: From 91S - Exit 14 (center st). Follow Center St. until the light at the intersection of Main St./S. Main St. Take a left onto S. Main St. The club is 1/8 mi. on the left, behind the Red Cross building (white house).
From 91N - Exit 13. Take right onto Rt. 5 at end of exit. Follow Rt. 5 to Center St. (across from train station/gazebo). Take Right onto Center St. Go two lights to intersection of Main/S. Main. (Church on your right/Post Office across street) take right onto S. Main. Go 1/8 mi. Elks Club is on the left.
|What are some good restaurants close to the Elks Lodge in Wallingford?
- Archie Moore's (within walking distance from the Lodge) Great Wings and pub food.
- Gaetano's Tavern on Main - (within walking distance from the Lodge).
- Laskara - Greek food +. Across town.
- Michael's Trattoria (Italian) (within walking distance from the Lodge)
- Fratelli's - another wonderful Italian dining experience. Behind Rt. 5 close to the entrance/exits to Merritt Parkway. A few miles from the lodge. Reservations for 6 plus.
- J. Christian's (walking distance)
- Westbrook Lobster
- Cafe Ra - Breakfast/Sandwiches/Wraps/Dinners
- Half Moon - The place to eat in Wallingford for Italian and Jamaican food and it's BYOB and also within walking distance from the Elks. Wallingford's hidden gem for sure. They have panini's, great pizza, or fish, beef, pasta dishes. Buy a bottle of wine at Center Street Wine & Spirits to bring with you.
- CT Restaurants link